OpenLogix’ mission is to be the preferred implementation partner of SAP customers through the utilization of high quality and cost effective consulting services.
We do this by helping our customers identify and exploit the inherent value contained within their SAP business systems to continually adapt business processes and to accelerate competitive advantage, before, during and after implementation.
Meet us at these or other events:
SAP SAPPHIRE NOW 2018 is announced: June 5-7, 2018, Orlando, FL. Did you register already? Click here.
- Over 1000 SAP Sessions
- 150 Partner Sessions
- 500 ASUG Sessions
Lot to learns, lots to discover. We look forward to seeing you there.
With the OpenLogix team deployed on your projects, you can count on our consultants’ average 5-10 years SAP experience and over 10 years of experience in business. We know the business processes and have the industry domain expertise to help our customers fine-tune SAP to meet the demands of their business.
Our team of experienced consultants has successfully delivered SAP ERP solutions in the following areas for our clients:
- Functional Modules like: SD, MM, FI, CO, HCM (HR), PP/PI, PS, QM, WM, PM, CRM
- Technical: ABAP, Business Process Integration, Portal, Basis Administration
- SAP Analytics (SAP Business Warehouse, SAP Business Objects (SAP BO), SAP HANA)
- Experienced in various lines of business including, but not limited to: Finance, HR/HCM, Sales, Production, Supply Chain, Asset Management, Manufacturing, Quality, APO, Customer and Field Service among others.
- Experience in various industries like: Manufacturing, Retail, Distribution, Utilities, Oil and Gas, Hi-tech, Education, Public-Sector, Insurance, Helathcare, Telecom among others.
SAP Mobile App Development
OpenLogix’ Mobile Practice combined with our SAP Practice can deliver Enterprise mobile applications for SAP using the SAP Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP, now SMP). SMP provides the tools to enable organizations to create and manage enterprise mobile apps. We can help you with the following mobile offerings:
- Develop a “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) Strategy
- Develop Mobile Applications using SAP’s SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
- Expose SAP Functionality on Mobile devices securely
- Develop an Enterprise App Store (Catalog) for Mobile apps
- Back-End integration of Mobile devices with SAP and non-SAP applications.
- Line of Business Apps, Industry Apps, Analytics Apps, Consumer Apps, Custom Apps
- Complete Custom App Development integrating with SAP
SAP ABAP Factory
SAP ABAP Factory is a proven development methodology to develop any of the ABAP RICE components. Here are some of the reasons why you should use OpenLogix’s ABAP/4 factory:
- Rapid development of RICE components
- Offload commodity development work to us
- Save more than 60% on development costs
Contact SAP Practice Team: email@example.com