ibm smarter commerce practice
OpenLogix’ Smarter Commerce practice is a body of highly skilled Commerce resources with broad architectural knowledge, deep technical knowledge, knowledgeable in best practices and ready access to developers and product support personnel who work in IBM product teams.
We cover the entire breadth of the Smarter Commerce Cycle: Buy to Service:
WebSphere Commerce Services
Our team is committed to your Commerce Project success. Knowledge transfer and best practices are integral parts of all our Commerce engagements. We offer the following WebSphere Commerce services:
WebSphere Commerce JumpStart
Did you recently purchase or are you about to purchase WebSphere Commerce. Our JumpStart program can help you get off the ground. This service not only includes the initial installation, configuration and testing of the WebSphere Commerce Server on your development box, but also does knowledge transfer to your FTEs on the above stepsIf you further need assistance in the development of the e-Commerce website, we can help you with our comprehensive implementation services.
WebSphere Commerce Implementation
Our WebSphere Commerce Implementation Experts can provide the following services:
- IBM Tools: Provide staff: WebSphere Commerce Architects, Developers and Administrators
- End-To-End Implementation of a Commerce Site.
- Commerce Migration from legacy commerce applications to WebSphere Commerce
- Leverage our eCommerce Custom Framework for IBM WebSphere Commerce
eCommerce Custom Framework
Our eCommerce Custom framework is a solution that can accelerate the implementation of an e-Commerce implementation using the IBM suite of products. This custom framework will allow you to:
- Reduce cost of WS Commerce implementation
- Time to Market – Enable Commerce online using IBM WebSphere Commerce suite of products with ease
- Time to Value – Realize the value and investment much quicker
- Over 75 templates & patterns supporting various e-Commerce functions in the B2C, B2E and B2B models
- Extend your e-Commerce functionality to the outside world using our API Model in this framework
- Let 3rd Party developers build solutions based on your APIs that you expose to the outside world
Mobile Commerce Framework (Mobile Enable WebSphere Commerce)
If you dont have a Mobile Channel for your e-Commerce site, you will eventually be loosing on some customers. We can help you Mobile-Enable your WebSphere Commerce site:
- Mobile Commerce site
- Provide Unified Experience across Multi-Channels
- We have expertise with IBM Mobile Foundation (Worklight)
- Leverage IBM Mobile Foundation (Worklight) to build your Mobile presence
- Provide commerce capabilities through Mobile Web Apps or Mobile Apps for iOS & Android
Check out our Enterprise Mobility Page for more details of our Mobility Services.
WebSphere Commerce Integration
Integration of your e-commerce application with backend applications like SAP or Salesforce is highly critical to your business. We are extremely savvy in the integration of the Commerce Suite using existing integration infrastructure or with WebSphere integration tools. Also refer to our Business Integration Practice for details on our integration capabilities. API enable your e-Commerce solution.
WebSphere Commerce Ongoing Maintenance
For an ongoing Commerce application maintenance, you could leverage our remote application maintenance service and reduce your Commerce Maintenance costs by over 50%. Our also do fixed cost application maintenance based on pre-agreed service levels.
Future of WebSphere Commerce – With HCL acquisition
Have you heard of the recent announcement from IBM about divesting the commerce platform and related products to HCL? Click here for more details.
- Customers are curious about what next.
- Are you and team in need of some answers?
- Considering migration away from Commerce?
- What is the future for this product?
- Openlogix an IBM premier business partner and can give you the right guidance for you to make important business decisions around this.
- If you have already decided to migration away from WebSphere Commerce Server – talk to us: We have options to migrate you to either Adobe Magento or to SAP Hybris.
- We are also an Adobe and SAP Partner.
IBM Sterling Services
Through our partnership with IBM, OpenLogix can assist you with everything from IBM software procurement, to implementation and management services, to upgrades and ongoing support & maintenance of the following solutions:
- EDI Solutions using IBM Sterling Gentran or IBM WTX
- EAI and B2Bi using IBM Sterling B2B Integrator
- Sterling Order Management and Transportation Management System
- Managed File Transfer
- Migration from WTX to Gentran & migration of webMethods to Gentran or WTX
For more information, please contact our Smarter Commerce Practice: [email protected]