Integrate Anything, Anywhere. – Create, Run, Manage & Secure your Integrations.
When your business is truly integrated end-to-end, business value is created. When correctly done, integration projects can yield tremendous business benefits – from operational efficiencies to value-chain integration to improved customer loyalty among other tangible benefits.
OpenLogix’ Business Integration Practice help organizations integrate multiple enterprise applications including ERP, SCM, CRM, HR and Finance applications with each other and also with their partners.
Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) / Legacy Integration
We work on your EAI projects using various tools in the market. Our EAI Practice, paired by our SOA and BPM practices can deliver better results in Enterprise Integration. Some of the products that we work with include:
- IBM Integration Broker (IIB) previously known as WebSphere Message Broker (WMB)
- IBM BPM 8.6 (WebSphere Process Server (WPS) + Integration Developer + ODM)
- WebSphere Transformation Extender (WTX)
- IBM DataPower & Cast Iron Appliances
- IBM API Connect
- MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- SAP Process Integrator
- Software AG’s webMethods
- Tibco Integration Tools
- Oracle Integration Products
- Microsoft BizTalk Server
API First Approach
We recommend building the API first and then build your web or mobile applications on top of that API. This forces you to design an API so that it’s a more functional, generic and is developer-friendly REST API.
Our NEW* Integration Factory model is helping customers reduce time, cost and risk in develop various Interfaces, Micro Services, APIs, EDI maps by using our factory model. Some of the highlights of the integration factory include:
- Pre-existing templates
- Fixed time and cost
- Reduced costs of up to 60%
- Patterns based integration model
- Over 20,000 hours worth of integration assets
Not happy with the current Integration Tool or how it was implemented?? We can help you on that.
- We can fix the problems in the current tool set.
- We can help you migrate them into Other tools
Our PROVEN migration models have helped a lot of customers in migrating from other vendors to IBM. Some of the migrations that we have done in the past include:
- webMethods to WebSphere Integration Tools
- Microsoft BizTalk to WebSphere Tools
- Vitria to WebSphere Tools
- SeeBeyond to WebSphere Tools
Here are some of our offerings for B2Bi customers:
- JumpStart your MFT or B2Bi platform
- EDI Mapping Factory
- Pre-Built Assets
- Reduce Time, Cost and Deployment Risk.
- Installation and Configuration Service
- B2B Managed Services – End to End
- Complete MFT Managed Services
- Onboard Trading Partner Profiles / Configurations
- MFT: Setting up Communities, Groups, Partners, Communication points , Routing Channel Templates
Business to Business Integration (B2Bi)
Paired with our Application integration practice, we have experience supporting various B2Bi products like:
- IBM Sterling Products (now IBM Watson Supply Chain Management)
- IBM Sterling B2B Integrator
- IBM Sterling File Gateway
- IBM Sterling Perimeter Server, Secure Proxy, Sterling Control Center
- IBM Sterling Connect Direct, Sterling Multi Enterprise Gateway
- Software AG – webMethods Trading Networks
- OpenText GXS B2B Gateway, B2B Translator and Managed File Transfer (GXS MFT)
Our Relationship With IBM
OpenLogix Consultants are selected by IBM to service their own customers and to augment their project teams. Our expert training and certifications, and proven capabilities around the WebSphere Business Integration family, SOA Products and the complete stack of WebSphere products lends to your integration success.
Contact our Business Integration Practice: firstname.lastname@example.org
IBM Integration Broker, IBM IIB, IBM Message Broker, IBM WebSphere Message Broker, IBM WebSphere Process Server, IBM DataPower, IBM CastIron, IBM Authorized Reseller, IBM Premier Business Partner, IBM Gold Partner. Michigan Based IBM Solutions Partner.