Our Application Maintenance and Support services provides flexibility and a cost-effective choice for our customers, when they don’t have the resources or expertise to manage the applications or solutions in-house. We help you get the best out of your existing IT application assets. These services are delivered using various Delivery Models. We use structured knowledge management tools and processes to enhance the life of your IT assets and ensure that they evolve with your business, reduce downtimes and help you focus on strategic initiatives by minimizing the time spent on routine maintenance and support activities.
Benefits to Customers
- Significant reduction of maintenance costs
- An international, 24×7 Team, with Locations in the USA, India & Europe
- Lowered risks and increased predictability
- Timely release of programs and enhancements
- Improved knowledge management with tool-based reverse engineering
- Full portfolio optimization
- Cost variability for cyclical businesses
- Ongoing alignment with industry trends
OpenLogix offers Application Maintenance and Support services which are essentially of three types:
- Full Ownership Approach
We take the complete ownership of the maintenance of an application in which we assume complete responsibility to maintain the application in a 365x24x7 mode.
- Cohesive/Collaborative Approach
We work hand-in-glove with your application development team to provide the support for you.
- On-Demand (Utility Model) Approach
This approach is usually used for applications that are extremely stable and might need occasional support services, like health checks or periodic monitoring. In this approach, you pay for what you use.
Types of Application Maintenance & Support Services
- Production Support
- Operations & Incident Management Support
- Middleware Product Support
- Release/Change Management Support