4 Enhancements in IBM Worklight 5.0.6
IBM has been meeting its goal to keep IBM Worklight up to date. IBM Worklight 5.0.6 is the next version of mobile platform greatness. Below are 4 main areas affected by the new updated. Feel free to view and download IBM’s Software Announcement at the bottom of the page.
What does this mean for you?
Mobile operating system (OS) currency
- Updated support for iOS 6.1, Android 4.2, BlackBerry 7.1 and 10, Windows™ 8, Windows RT, and Windows Phone 8 releases
Advanced security features
- Support for separate SSL certificates per HTTP adapters within the Worklight Server
- Device-side, Single-Sign-On (SSO) support to simplify authentication across multiple mobile applications on a single device
- IPv6 support
- Default security configuration compliance with the NIST United States Government Configuration Baseline initiative
Application Center improvements
- Support for Blackberry
IBM Mobile Application Platform Pattern
- Simplifies and expedites installation and deployment of the Worklight Server’s mobile applications and adapters from the integrated development environment (IDE).
- Improves operational experience.
- Supports scalability of back-end Worklight Server via PureApplicationTM scaling policy.
- Integrates Worklight application and adapter deployment